ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 11-09-2025, 09:55 PM
WaynesWorld87 WaynesWorld87 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,599
Thanks: 89
Thanked 888 Times in 521 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I kind of liked it
Same. I've quite enjoyed our two Germany games. I have three young kids, so I'm up by 8:30 (CST where I live) anyway. I quite enjoyed sitting down with a hot cup of coffee and catching the Colts game. I'm ramping up and in a restless, anxiously nervous mood from 12-3 most Sundays. Today, it was time to go through that three hour wave of emotion and be done before noon.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.