ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2025, 09:40 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

o


My ethnicity is 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Italian. I suppose that if the Colts ever play a game in Mexico, the game thread title will include "Spic Land." And if the NFL ever decides to expand their horizons to Africa, we can have a game thread including the phrase "Land of the Niggers."

I'm 3rd-generation American, and I often point out that I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my ethnicity because as George Carlin pointed out, one's race/ethnicity is not an accomplishment. But as far as I'm concerned, ethnic/racial slurs cross a line that is unacceptable, even for a place as crazy and lawless as ColtFreaks.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2025, 09:46 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


My ethnicity is 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Italian. I suppose that if the Colts ever play a game in Mexico, the game thread title will include "Spic Land." And if the NFL ever decides to expand their horizons to Africa, we can have a game thread including the phrase "Land of the Niggers."

I'm 3rd-generation American, and I often point out that I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my ethnicity because as George Carlin pointed out, one's race/ethnicity is not an accomplishment. But as far as I'm concerned, ethnic/racial slurs cross a line that is unacceptable, even for a place as crazy and lawless as ColtFreaks.

o
what the fuck are you yapping about?
__________________
2025 Woody's Eliminator Champion of the World
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (11-09-2025)
  #3  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:07 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


My ethnicity is 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Italian. I suppose that if the Colts ever play a game in Mexico, the game thread title will include "Spic Land." And if the NFL ever decides to expand their horizons to Africa, we can have a game thread including the phrase "Land of the Niggers."

I'm 3rd-generation American, and I often point out that I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my ethnicity because as George Carlin pointed out, one's race/ethnicity is not an accomplishment. But as far as I'm concerned, ethnic/racial slurs cross a line that is unacceptable, even for a place as crazy and lawless as ColtFreaks.

o
I thought he was referring to sauerkraut, games in Germany well known for sauerkraut filled food items. I don’t know of any racial slurs in the title.

However,

Colts get back on track JT let’s everyone know he’s not out of the MVP race and he’s still the baddest mfer in the league right now.

Falcons suck on the road

We’re making Falcon Sauerkraut today !!!

Colts 31

Dirty birds 17
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:17 AM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Wayyy too early for a Colts game, but I'm here for it. Not having Buck makes me nervous. He's my favorite Colt.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-09-2025)
  #5  
Old 11-09-2025, 02:21 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
I thought he was referring to sauerkraut, games in Germany well known for sauerkraut filled food items. I don’t know of any racial slurs in the title.

However,

Colts get back on track JT let’s everyone know he’s not out of the MVP race and he’s still the baddest mfer in the league right now.

Falcons suck on the road

We’re making Falcon Sauerkraut today !!!

Colts 31

Dirty birds 17
Just a friendly reminder from page 1
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-09-2025)
  #6  
Old 11-09-2025, 02:22 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Just a friendly reminder from page 1
Props!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-09-2025)
  #7  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:18 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


My ethnicity is 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Italian. I suppose that if the Colts ever play a game in Mexico, the game thread title will include "Spic Land." And if the NFL ever decides to expand their horizons to Africa, we can have a game thread including the phrase "Land of the Niggers."

I'm 3rd-generation American, and I often point out that I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my ethnicity because as George Carlin pointed out, one's race/ethnicity is not an accomplishment. But as far as I'm concerned, ethnic/racial slurs cross a line that is unacceptable, even for a place as crazy and lawless as ColtFreaks.

o
I honestly had no idea that was even a slur until I googled it just now. Apparently, it’s a derogatory term used by the allies in world war 2 to refer to German soldiers.

My initial reaction is, who gives a shit? We’re really gonna make the name we called Nazis 80 years ago a slur?

I’m perplexed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (11-09-2025)
  #8  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:26 AM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Let's get it on!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:32 AM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

The German Gents are Colts fans!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2025, 10:34 AM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Let's get it on!
Too early for that. But if there was a woman around, I'd be down for a quicky.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-09-2025)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.