ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 11-05-2025, 12:35 PM
Kray007 Kray007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 957
Thanks: 56
Thanked 940 Times in 397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
It's a great roster, but I think you've placed DJ a bit too high. I can think of at least 10 QBs that are better.
NFL.com has an analysis that slots him in at 7. Until last week, ESPN had him at 8.

As far as I’m concerned, after you get past the top tier of Quarterbacks, guys like Mahomes and Allen, there’s a second tier who’re probably interchangeable. I don’t see Jones much better or worse than Goff or Stafford or Love.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post:
Pez (11-05-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.