ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-16-2025, 12:54 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Not getting that people want to throw AD away over a fuck up. Have you read things I haven't? Everything I read and hear about the guy is that he is a hard worker, a good teammate and not a troublemaker. He made a mistake and paid for it. Move on. I'm betting the team has.
I don't want him thrown away, personally. I've said time after time that I keep getting excited for him to reach his potential because he'd be elite. I also don't like bailing on guys, especially young ones.

That said, his personal redemption arc cannot come at the cost of the team. He fucked the the LAR game up. I don't have a grudge with him, I just don't want the team to expose a liability. I don't think he's a bad dude, but pretty immature (or possibly just dumb).
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.