ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-12-2025, 03:04 PM
NextManUp's Avatar
NextManUp NextManUp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 425
Thanks: 296
Thanked 206 Times in 123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
Too early to say he is yet, but if he doesn't start getting to the QB any more than he has been then he definitely will be a bust. Especially since he was not only a 1st rounder, but the 1st defensive player taken in the draft.



I remember reading that we did try to trade up. Although it was likely to draft Bowers. I think we ended up ok at TE
I agree it’s a little early to label him a bust. I was just trying to start the conversation. I was focusing on him the first half. He was a complete non factor. Seems slow, easy to block. Can’t get to the QB or shed his blocker during the run. Hope I’m wrong, but his stats for the season are backing this up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NextManUp For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (10-12-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.