![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fuck the Raiders! Fuck Tom Brady who wholeheartedly embraces the cheating! Fuck Mark Davis for moving them to LV and having a cartoon haircut.
The best thing the Raiders could do for us is trade us Maxx Crosby for AR.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-06-2025), Dewey 5 (10-07-2025), HoosierinFL (10-06-2025), Racehorse (10-07-2025), sherck (10-06-2025) | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Michael Badgley is available from what I see, we had him a few years ago and he was decent, maybe there are others?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Here were a few of the guys they brought in for a workout. Also, depending on who they select, they may have Rigo start handling kickoffs again. https://x.com/JoelAErickson/status/1975616874726760628 Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 10-07-2025 at 02:00 PM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-07-2025) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Colts are signing Badgley.
https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1975628579527664063 Quote:
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess they didn’t like Trujillo, who they had in preseason.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
He was cut with an injury settlement, can they resign him the same season?
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...ry-settlement/ |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am so pissed about this. Dude was having a season. Looking like best kicker in the league kind of season. Best kicking weve had since AVs better years.
And ruined by a dumbass dirty play |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I missed it when I watched live... I cant believe how late it was... he had both feet on the ground before he got blew up.
I'm sure McCollum will be fined, a suspension would seem more appropriate, but would the 1-4 raiders really be impacted by a suspension of their 2nd string safety...
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-08-2025) | ||
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I was wondering about this during the last game.
Obviously Rigo is the backup kicker in case of emergency / injury. But normally Rigo is the holder on FGs...so who is the backup holder? And the beat reporters asked Brian Mason about it today. So...right now if the Kicker gets injured, that will mean all three members of the FG unit: long snapper, holder and kicker get changed. I can see why Steichen was a bit hesitant to kick without more practice / reps. https://x.com/RomeovilleKid/status/1975601972049797313 Quote:
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|