ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-28-2025, 06:37 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,463
Thanks: 23,329
Thanked 5,990 Times in 3,411 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Not even really sure what the presser was intended to accomplish. I thought his statement about how if he had to get a real job that would suck was sort of a great monument to why I hate him so fucking much.
I think your hatred is making you lack insight here. I have a job I love, and if I had to change jobs to another field, I would say that it sucks to have a "real job". So, I get exactly what he meant. He loves that job, so it is not like a job, but like a passion. Those do not suck like "real jobs".
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-28-2025)
  #2  
Old 08-28-2025, 11:24 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,621
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,720 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I think your hatred is making you lack insight here. I have a job I love, and if I had to change jobs to another field, I would say that it sucks to have a "real job". So, I get exactly what he meant. He loves that job, so it is not like a job, but like a passion. Those do not suck like "real jobs".
Yeah, prob right. He just strikes me as so fucking pompous and so impressed with himself---- and I just can't figure out WHY?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.