ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-24-2025, 12:34 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post



It's hard for me to believe that you actually think that AR is done here.



o


I'm not sure who this post is directed at, but I have been (and continue to be) one of Anthony Richardson's biggest defenders here on ColtFreaks. In fact, I think that it is a mistake to have Daniel Jones as the starting QB this year over Richardson because in the long run I think that we have a better chance at becoming bonafide AFC championship contenders by developing a very young, very raw QB like Richardson than we do than with having what is currently a middling QB like Daniel Jones.

So, I really hope that the Colts ARE NOT done with Anthony Richardson in Indianapolis ...... my hopes of Daniel Jones becoming the next Jim Plunkett is a pipe-dream, and very much a long-shot. I'd rather go with Richardson, and see if he can evolve into at least a very solid QB over the next 3 to 4 years.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (08-24-2025), Racehorse (08-24-2025), Spike (08-25-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.