![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
To quote Bill Parcells, "You lose with potential, you win with performance".
The best one from Parcells is, "Potential means you haven't done anything yet".
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (08-20-2025) | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd rather trade Daniel Jones, there's no upside or hope with him. Roll will AR, Leonard and Bean. I hate this decision so damn much. Just a middle of the road bullshit team again. I love the Colts, but I really hope this blows up in Ballard's and Steichen's faces. I hope the fans boo the hell out of them at games. I have literally no excitement or enthusiasm for this team now. What a piss poor regime the Colts have become. AR has played 39 games total in college and the NFL. Give him a chance this year. See how he does cowards. Daniel Jones is a boring ass QB and not going to take the Colts far at all. Again, medicoricy is all that Ballard and Steichen have given us. Fuck them!
First time in many years I am not looking forward to watching my Colts, thanks Ballard and Steichen, shitheads.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Point taken, but when has Jones actually performed well?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|