ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-19-2025, 11:12 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,421
Thanks: 7,213
Thanked 4,208 Times in 2,452 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
I don’t get all the hate on Jones, just like I’m baffled by Colts fans love affair with AR. Jones gives the team the best chance to win now. AR can’t even protect himself out there.

I’m excited about this season, in my opinion this decision took balls of steel from Steichen, he knows who the fans wanted in there yet he walked in there and said Jones is the starter for the season. He’s confident in Jones and if this team comes out winning fans will jump back on the bandwagon real quick
I felt that way early on and hoped a fresh start would bring out some of the potential I have saw from him at times in the past, but this preseason has brought me back to Earth. He has looked really mediocre so far, and that is being kind! He could still prove everyone wrong, and maybe he is killing it in practice? I’m still excited for the season, I just hope I still feel that way by mid season!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-20-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.