ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 08-09-2025, 05:26 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,497
Thanks: 903
Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
People all over the net are overreacting to this. Yes he messed up. To me what matters is does he learn from this or does he keep messing up. I still think to bailing on AR now is too early. We invested heavily with the 4th pick and two years of play so far with him. Nobody is going to win anything with Jones. His dinking and dunking is the offensive equivalent of Eberfluss/Bradly defense as far as irritating to watch and try to get behind. I agree it doesn't look very good right now. I still think there is a nonzero chance AR hits and we need to continue to ride this.
Even if he hits, he cannot stay healthy. That’s the problem.

Getting him to play well will be hard enough. Getting him to play well AND stay healthy will be next to impossible, in my opinion. I just don’t see it happening.

They won’t give up on him. I’m not saying they should. I’m just saying I will be STUNNED if he ever amounts to anything.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.