![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm excited to see the QBs tonight.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
AR just got destroyed. Ojabo was an absolute free runner coming from ARs right, nobody even looked at him.
AR was looking left and got smashed like a tackling dummy. Immediately came out and Jones came in to run a quick handoff and punt. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (08-07-2025) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Also, I know we have some backups in, but our OL and coverage teams look like garbage right now .
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (08-08-2025) | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
AR, Bortolini, Goncalves, and Warren were the only starters. I don't if Giddens was supposed to pick up Ojabo, or if AR was supposed to account for him... But nobody even looked. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gotta see the blitz, not very common in preseason but still and as a QB you know you have inexperience at tackle. He stared to one side and held the ball
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And Seriously? How fucking stupid is it to be playing your starting QB(s) in a preseason game with 3/5 of your starting OL sitting?
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (08-07-2025), njcoltfan (08-09-2025), Racehorse (08-08-2025), YDFL Commish (08-07-2025) | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I missed the 1st few minutes of the game...but, other than Warren, I didn't see any of the skill position starters out there either.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (08-08-2025) | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Special teams is a disaster. Doesn’t bode well for the season.
I feel like I’ve seen this movie before. Injured quarterback, inconsistent everywhere else |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Warren looked good for AR and Jones. Got him out of there after two or three series.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's a good point. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but if we roll all of the starters out next week to play w/ Jones then it's pretty hard not to say that Steichen wants Jones to win the QB battle.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|