ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 07-31-2025, 11:16 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,864
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
I'll admit, I have pretty much given up on him, but I want to be wrong and I will certainly root for his success if he wins out over Jones. Some people wrote off Jordan Love and Kyler Murray and both have proved them wrong, if Anthony turns it around he could be the most improved player in the league!
Being a hard core fan we can easily get lost in the day to day shit. We want to win now and really have no patience for the kind of crap we have seen from AR. Very understandable. I think, however, if you take a wider view it becomes apparent that this could be just part of a growth pattern for a young man. Nobody knows how this will turn out and that is the fun of sports. I am not sold that this will turn out great, he hasn't played a good complete game for us yet, but feel this pattern falls within 'normal' of a young persons growth. I put a ton into the fact that this young man seems to have almost zero asshole in him and seems to be maturing. I actually love how he has handled his tapping out (not that he did it but how he dealt with the repercussions) I see growth thru my rose colored glasses. Patience will bring dividends.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (07-31-2025), CletusPyle (08-01-2025), Racehorse (07-31-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.