ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 07-09-2025, 05:13 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Point taken, but it's not like I haven't watched every Colts snap for 20+ years. Eyeball test certainly factors in for me. Also, I agree stats can mislead, but rushing yards aren't exactly the same as interceptions or sacks which can flat out lie.

He's no Edge in pass pro, for sure. And his hands aren't very good. He's got a near identical drop-rate to Saquon Barkley. And nobody gave a shit about that last year because he's an elite rusher.

That's about how I feel about JT to some degree.
I wasn't singling you out specifically. I'm just saying that the casual Colts fan and most of the national media look at the stats and think that JT is ALL-WORLD, when nothing could be further from the truth. But, yes he is a top 10 NFL RB.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.