ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2025, 12:45 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Time will tell. I just think the depth is not as good as other years.
It’s shallow at the top. I think there are five blue chippers. Ten to about 100 are about the same type of players. No one will want to trade up. Like last year no one wanted to trade down.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2025, 02:07 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

After careful film review, I prefer Colston Loveland over Tyler Warren.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2025, 10:35 AM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
After careful film review, I prefer Colston Loveland over Tyler Warren.
I still like Warren, but I've also watched more and more of Loveland and I would be stoked to have either one.

I also don't think Warren will be there... of course Loveland is apparently rising, too.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (04-21-2025), Racehorse (04-21-2025), YDFL Commish (04-21-2025)
  #4  
Old 04-21-2025, 07:14 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
I still like Warren, but I've also watched more and more of Loveland and I would be stoked to have either one.

I also don't think Warren will be there... of course Loveland is apparently rising, too.
If Ballard doesn't get one of either Loveland or Warren, then he should be terminated and escorted from the complex immediately!
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (04-22-2025)
  #5  
Old 11-15-2025, 11:06 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,460
Thanks: 23,310
Thanked 5,985 Times in 3,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
After careful film review, I prefer Colston Loveland over Tyler Warren.
We are all glad the Bears thought as you did.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.