ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2025, 12:34 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is online now
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,562
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
We are nine days away from the draft and I honestly cannot remember a season where I could care less.

I don't know if I have completely lost faith in Ballard to find guys who can actually play football and not just be a high RAS score....

I don't know if I have completely lost faith in team ownership given a hoot....

I don't know if I am in love with virtually any of our players. Not like my man-crush on the likes of Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, Dwight, Mathis, Brackett, Edge, Glenn, Saturday or any of the other great players we have had over the past 25 years. I like DeFo and Steward and MP but otherwise....ehhhh....

I do know that I have lost faith in A.R. to be a franchise QB. I hope to all that is holy that by the end of the this season I can say I was wrong but I don't think that will be the case.

I really hope the Colts can give me something to be excited about this season because I am having a hard time caring right now.
We just lost two guys he drafted to massive contracts we couldn’t match.

The Manning years were a golden age we were lucky to live through. That isn’t the norm. The norm is you have a couple year window then you suck, everyone gets fired, you draft high for awhile till you get lucky at the top of the draft and get good again for a little while. If you’re really lucky you get a good QB and have a decade window. We have a good team but bad QB play, or young QB play. However you want to put it. If they can fill that position I think the team can compete with most others.but it’s the hardest position to fill.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (04-25-2025), Lov2fish (04-22-2025), Racehorse (04-21-2025)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.