ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2025, 10:17 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,495
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

If you’re talking about this quote from after the Jags game-

“When you're 8-9, there's probably a ton of spots where you could look and convince yourself that we were almost there," Flacco said. "I don't necessarily think that's the right mindset. I don't think we should be trying to trick ourselves into thinking that we're almost there. I think we should acknowledge, 'Yeah, we are almost there, but we're not there.' I think when you acknowledge that, you free yourself up to get better and take that next step."

I had no problem with that quote. He’s absolutely right.

It’s really bizarre to point a finger at Flacco as part of this team’s culture problem. If anything, he’s the guy these young guys should model themselves after. It’s not his fault AR sucks.

There are probably 40 guys on that team I would blame before I’d blame Joe Flacco.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (01-08-2025)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.