ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 01-04-2025, 08:29 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I’m not giving up on AR yet. I think he can still be something special.

But he needs to put in the work. The whispers about the reason he was benched are very concerning. He’s got to work on his game EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I will say, if Steichen and/or Ballard are fired after the season, all bets are off.

It will depend entirely on who they hire at that point.
I have my doubts about whether he'll ever be an even acceptable QB let alone the answer to our long suffering need for a QB. However, it would cost more to just cut him than to keep him for another year. Read him the riot act, tell him to get his shit together because he's on his last ride. If he gets it, maybe, just maybe he can be productive. If not, release him after June 2026. In the meantime, dump a bunch of these players and get draft choices. Completely dump management and try and get a fuckin' competitive team before I die of old age.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (01-04-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.