ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-31-2024, 08:13 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,882
Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,009 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
So when Steichen wouldn’t let him return to the Steelers game he should have said fuck coach and went out anyway? When Steichen benched him for two games should he have said fuck this and went out anyway? I mean no way would Peyton have taken being benched. The idea that a 22 yr old QB should over rule medical staff and his coach or he’s a pussy is so fucking ridiculous as to be absurd. Do you feel the same way about the shoulder surgery? Should he have disregarded the teams recommendations on having surgery and just played?

It’s funny how AR both sucks so much and at the same time him sitting is the reason the team collapsed against the Giants. I guess I just struggle to understand how he caused the collapse in Jacksonville a couple of years ago. Or the Saturday season. What I see is an inexperienced 22 yr old that’s shown symptoms of the clown show surrounding him. And I don’t know how you could have watched Colts football for the last 8 years and not seen the trends. The team quit because that’s what it does under Ballard. If the team felt it couldn’t beat the Giants with a backup QB then that says a hell of a lot more about the culture Ballard has built than it does about AR.
How long can you use his age as an excuse? It’s his 2nd year in the NFL regardless he chose to enter the draft early.

Have the Colts handled this the right way fuck no, I thought they had a plan in place for drafting a young project QB. Obviously they had no idea how to handle him. Obviously their vision was way off about an offense with him and Taylor.

I see potential in the dude but goddam you’ve gotta be out there that’s priority number 1. I’m not ready to give up on the guy but if he can’t figure out how to be a running QB and stay on the field then it will not matter anyway because he will not be around much longer

And no I had no problem with him getting the surgery, but as a competitor he should be fighting, screaming, breaking shit, or whatever it takes to get in that fuckin field. That’s who I want as my leader

Last edited by apballin; 12-31-2024 at 08:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.