ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-31-2024, 06:15 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I am implying that he wasn't healthy enough to play. that if he was healthy enough to play, he would have.

you are implying that he just didn't want to play. which is very unlikely
So someone told him he couldn’t play and he agreed.

I’m sure if it were up to doctors Peyton Manning would have missed a lot of games.

If he wanted to play I’m sure he can over ride medical advice, it’s football. So again if they’re babying him and expecting the rest of the team to play thru everything I’m not surprised guys started booking trips to Cancun before the Giants game
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.