ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 12-15-2024, 09:36 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,673
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I watch a lot of college football, and a lot of pro football.

And for the life of me, I can't tell you how many times I have seen Division-I college football players and NFL football players drop the ball before crossing the goal-line.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have seen this happen at least 10 or 11 times in the last 5 years ...... and those only include the games that l I l watch ...... I'm sure that it probably has happened several dozen times in the last 5 years throughout college and pro football.


I really don't understand it, and I'm not just saying that because a player on my favorite team just did it today ...... every time I see it happen, I just cannot believe that players that have been eating, breathing, and sleeping football for the better part of their lives keep on doing this over and over again.



Taylor wasn't the first player to do this on a big stage, and he won't be the last ...... for those of us who will continue to watch a good deal of both college and professional football, it will happen again, and again, and again ...... because for some reason, a lot of players will never learn.

o
And a good team, a team with a real foundation, an real identity, a real system of leadership and a team that has a goal of winning, would not tolerate said players hurting their team.

We are going to be sitting at home again this year, and it is very easy to draw a straight line for that back to Jonathan Taylor. Fuck that dude!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.