ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 11-19-2024, 12:08 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is online now
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,332
Thanks: 5,226
Thanked 5,588 Times in 3,392 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post


Did you even watch the first 25 minutes, dude ???


o

No, I didn't. I turned the game on at halftime.

I only saw that the Jets didn't get a 1st down until there was 1:30 left in the 2nd quarter, that the Jets had punted 4 times and turned the ball over on downs in a 5th possession, and finally scored a TD on their 6th possession.

I presumed that 5 stops in 5 possessions and holding the Jets to 0 first downs for almost the entire half was because of excellent defense on the Colts' part, but I guess I was wrong.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (11-19-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.