ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-14-2024, 10:00 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,496
Thanks: 902
Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

I honestly just heard about this because i completely tuned the Colts out this week. I was so disgusted with the whole lot of them. I actually had planned on going golfing Sunday.

I’ll probably watch now but it doesn’t excuse the complete and utter dumpster fire this whole episode has been.

Makes my blood boil just thinking about it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-15-2024), Spike (11-14-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.