ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-01-2024, 09:00 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I am starting to think the 2023 QB class is an all-time stinker. Stoud is looking not like the guy we thought he was.
So far this year, he's regressed, but yesterday he played without his two primo WRs. I still think he's elite. I know a lot of QBing is being able to read the D etc., but IMO, only Mahomes has more IT factor. By that I mean, being able to improvise when a play breaks down.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.