ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-27-2024, 09:26 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,321
Thanks: 5,219
Thanked 5,582 Times in 3,389 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post



If I'm not mistaken, Jim Harbaugh did the same thing in the 1st game of the 1997 season in Miami ...... the big difference is that he never returned to the game.



o


I did not know that ...... thanks.

I found some info in regard to that incident. He got an IV for dehydration at halftime, and he took himself out of the game late in the 4th quarter. This paragraph is from an article that I just dug up ......



The Dolphins enjoyed one slice of revenge against Harbaugh on a typically sweltering, late-August day to open the 1997 season in Miami. After needing an IV at halftime, Harbaugh finally took himself out with 3 1/2 minutes left in a 16-10 Dolphins victory. l "I knew I was hurting the team, so I took myself out" l he said.


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...mi/7757021007/

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (10-27-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.