ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-27-2024, 08:51 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
I fully agree. I felt like today was his best passing day as a Colt. There were not the wildly inaccurate high balls we've seen so much of. There were some dimes out there- in particular the passes to Goodson and Downs- those were GREAT passes.

Decision making, obviously that INT was a terrible decision. Even there though, I remain enraged that he was put in that position to begin with, I am shocked Steichen could be THAT bad at play calling. One of the dumbest fucking approaches I can recall.

I see enough to feel like he could be the guy. I don't think he's gonna be the guy if we continue to do this shit where we try to force him to be this methodical pocket passer vs the guy we drafted for the purpose of NOT BEING the traditional pocket QB. The drive after the fumble being the primary example. You just got a gift, you have momentum, you have seen AR do great work on the edges, but you just stand him up in the pocket like some stoic super hero QB of lore. WTF?
Can’t have him run if he’s gonna get tired
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (10-27-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.