![]() |
|
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, Richardson was 10 of 32, but he wasn’t wildly off the mark. A lot of his passes were either knocked down by a DB or dropped. On others, the pass was on the mark, but coverage was tight. I only counted a few throws that were badly throw, but that’s par for the course in the NFL.
Today, I hardly ever saw a pass that sailed high over the receivers head or was way off target, long or short. In other words, I saw progress. |
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post: | ||
ChoppedWood (10-27-2024), Colts And Orioles (10-27-2024), Racehorse (10-27-2024), Spike (10-27-2024), TheMugwump (10-27-2024), YDFL Commish (10-27-2024) | ||
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|