ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 10-15-2024, 11:35 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,286
Thanks: 5,208
Thanked 5,557 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post



I like to read the opposing team's fans each week that we play against them ......

Titans fans, like most, were super amped to go out and spend big money on Ridley and Sneed.

Now they want both cut, and the GM fired.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post



I am also a sick fuck.

The depression I see out of Tennessee right now is comical, considering that I was saying the same shit about us after week 2.

It has helped give me more perspective about our situation here.



o


If fans of football teams were permitted to make personnel decisions, the entire NFL would be bordering on semi-pro level ...... and I'm only slightly exaggerating.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.