ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-10-2024, 07:39 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,867 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Quickly becoming a lost season.

But, hey, Ballard can trade a 2025 top five pick for 91 future year picks because this next season is never THE season to build.......

I hate to say it but I am ready for but yet another house clearing of the Colts management and coaching staffs to try again.
IMO Ballard can stay for one more season, but I want Irsay out of the building and let Carley or Casey or Kalen take over.

The new voice has to come from the very top, because I don't think Jimmy has been lucid in at least 10 years.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.