ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 09-29-2024, 06:31 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is online now
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,293
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,561 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

o


In all of the years in which I have been watching football (from the early 1970's through the present), Ben Roethlisberger is the toughest son-of-a-bitch that I ever saw play quarterback.

Tom Brady is the 2nd-toughest that I ever saw play the position.

I think that Brady is overrated because many people have the notion that he was necessarily the greatest quarterback ever to play the game, but I think that his toughness was underrated ...... when Brady was 42 years-old in 2019, I saw him dive over the pile at the 1-yardline, head-first, on a crucial 4th down for the touchdown in a regular season game in 2008.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-29-2024), Spike (09-29-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.