ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-13-2024, 05:02 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,203 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Reich also liked Stroud a lot too. But Tepper was reportedly saying they didn’t want to go down a Cam Newton path again.
If I’m being honest, I’d take Stroud over AR.

Stroud is REALLY REALLY good and he’s going to be a problem for many years to come.

AR’s ceiling is higher for sure, but there’s no guarantee he’ll ever reach it.

I’m just thankful I’m not a Panthers fan. Womp womp.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.