ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 09-04-2024, 06:59 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I'm sorry, but I disagree that we don't play well vs the Texans. I believe that Steichen playing the starters in preseason game 3 is going to pay dividends during week 1.

The only scary thing for me is our secondary. If they just play average, then we will beat the Texans.
I hope you are right, maybe these preseason games are completely meaningless? I just didn't see anything during preseason to lead me to believe this team is ready for the first game. I saw several other teams in preseason that looked sharp offensively and seemed to take the games much more seriously.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Pez (09-05-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.