![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's doing next to nothing to help the (American) citizens of Puerto Rico. They're not white, so he doesn't care.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe Puck ought to change the name of this forum to CNN part deaux so all of you metrosexual, LGBQT, Tran-sexual, cross dressing SJW'S can have a coombaya and stroke each others vaginas while you try and guilt every white man in America to think they are racist if they don't identify with your fluffy ideas. Why you're at it might as well toss all those other acronyms out there. Oh, don't forget misogynist, your newest word ya like to toss around compliments of the 2016 elections. Fucktards like you are exactly why that dumb-ass is president.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess that is aimed as an insult, but I don't get it? Care to explain?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
breitbart is a fake news website for racists.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yeah, that's me. I don't agree with being guilted into some injustice you believe in. If you're a straight white male in America and you don't agree with every liberal idea you're a racist. I am sure your boyfriend is proud of you for being a social warrior. In reality though you are just a useful idiot for the liberal agenda. You have any more labels for me other than that tired old standby of the left?
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
That aside, one of my biggest frustrations with Trump is that he says his tax plan is so kind to the middle class, when one of the largest cornerstones of it is the repeal of the Estate Tax (now called the Death Tax by the GOP). How can that possibly help the middle class, or how can it possibly help our country? Is the tax of assets bequeathed to others really any sort of barrier to economic growth? The lowest tax rate is currently 10%, that will raise to 12%, how can people expect this to be any sort of economic stimulant. Not to mention that the majority of people paying that lowest tax rate are something other than white. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post: | ||
omahacolt (09-28-2017) | ||
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
We have been given our bread and circuses and we cheer. I am saddened that one day the soft pussies of today will ruin it completely when they become the majority. It Trump doesn't tip us over the edge the next moron will. Even though I lean conservative, I mind my fucking business and have zero interest in the Republican party. They bailed on conservatives a long time ago. When they decided they wanted to legislate bedrooms, religion and marriage. And before the Republicans on here get all butt hurt. When was the last time a Republican president, congress or senate shrunk government? I'll wait.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (09-29-2017) | ||
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I agree with your point that there is no longer any difference between the parties, with the exception of a color and a mascot. Democrats want to have control, Republicans want to have control and will become chameleons in order to do so. Life begins at conception but capital punishment is ok. Abortion is a right, but capital punishment is not... At the end of the day all these fuckers want is our money. At least Trump doesn't hide it. I'm pretty sure that's the Only positive thing I have ever said about him. I identify as a liberal and not a democrat, though to be honest I'm conservative on some issues (gun control, etc). |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|