![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
We now have verifiable proof that Dam is capable of criticizing Pagano.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Flaccid criticism, but criticism nonetheless, I suppose.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
his whole life is a moment of weakness
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, when there is reason for it. There's just no point in restating a valid criticism, and that's already more than covered here. I've also stated in the past that I'm not a fan of the team's offensive strategy, but I wasn't much of a fan of Dungy's offensive strategy, either. I think an offense should have a TD as a goal on every drive unless the team has the lead and it's possible to run out the clock without losing the ball and without having to gain a first down. Defensive minded coaches typically don't agree with that as an offensive strategy.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I mean, really, you could just boil most of your posting down to this.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
would be nice if you ever grew a big enough dick to admit it yourself
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|