ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 04-25-2024, 12:48 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post
I’d like to think that, drafting 15th, we’ll have a chance to find someone better than Brents. I’d like to find a scheme versatile Corner, someone who can both play zone and shut down an elite Receiver If he has to.

I’m tired of watching Cornerbacks whose skill set mostly revolves around giving a ten yard cushion. I’m tired of letting opponents complete 80 percent of their completions. I’m tired of making rookie journeyman Quarterbacks look like the second coming of Joe Montana. I’m tired of ancient, mediocre, vanilla zone defenses that opponents have had a quarter century to solve.
I like Quinyon Mitchell better as well, but I'm not going to burn it to the ground if they draft Arnold. Arnold's 10 split was still elite, and he had great explosion and COD numbers, meaning your worries about 10 yard cushions are unwarranted.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.