ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: Who do you want at 15?
Quinyon Mitchell 6 26.09%
Laiatu Latu 1 4.35%
Jared Verse 1 4.35%
Dallas Turner 2 8.70%
Terrion Arnold 2 8.70%
Brian Thomas Jr. 2 8.70%
Adonai Mitchell 0 0%
Trade Up (Include for whom in a post) 1 4.35%
Trade Down (Include explanation in a post) 5 21.74%
Other (Include explanation in a post) 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-16-2024, 07:50 PM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,795
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
If you have to wait for the ball to get to you, I don't care how fast you are, the CB's will catch up to you !! I'm hoping for either Verse or Latu !!!
Pierce wasn't getting open w/ AR at QB either. Also, I read in an Indystar article that stated the Cols aren't confident that he'll be able to develop into much more than what he is. I tried to find the article to post the link, but it's over a month old and having trouble finding it. Will try again when I have some more time on my hands.

Understand your desire to draft a pass rusher, and we could use it. I do worry about Verse though as his production doesn't match his ability. Which actually makes him a Ballard type pick.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.