ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2024, 12:36 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,618
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Also I would be thankful if a mod could update the thread title.

I tried to update it myself in the advanced editing, but it only allowed me to update the one directly above my original post - I couldn't update the one at the very top.

If you could copy/paste what I changed it to above my original post, that would be great.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2024, 01:25 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,248
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Also I would be thankful if a mod could update the thread title.

I tried to update it myself in the advanced editing, but it only allowed me to update the one directly above my original post - I couldn't update the one at the very top.

If you could copy/paste what I changed it to above my original post, that would be great.

Thanks
I can try when I get home. What do you want it to say?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (03-11-2024)
  #3  
Old 03-11-2024, 01:27 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,618
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I can try when I get home. What do you want it to say?

Colts will tag WR Michael Pittman Jr and continue talks - Update: New Deal 3 yr 70M



It let me update it in one place (at the top of the first post), but not for the overall thread.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2024, 01:35 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,248
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Colts will tag WR Michael Pittman Jr and continue talks - Update: New Deal 3 yr 70M



It let me update it in one place (at the top of the first post), but not for the overall thread.
That is too many characters. I can try to shorten it.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2024, 01:36 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,618
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
That is too many characters. I can try to shorten it.

I deleted out the word "contract" to get it to fit
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2024, 01:37 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,618
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
I deleted out the word "contract" to get it to fit

Deleting his first name works, too.

Thanks Racehorse.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-11-2024)
  #7  
Old 03-11-2024, 05:40 PM
DragonTails DragonTails is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,256
Thanks: 157
Thanked 633 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Now lets sign Higgins.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DragonTails For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-11-2024)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.