ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-01-2024, 08:21 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Watching us play year after year with a non starting NFL caliber QB has worn me down. AR was such a breath of fresh air, made watching fun again. With him hurt it the same old thing and from the reaction of this board I am not the only person who doesn't give a shit. I have to admire C and O for his faithful approach to the team. Not sure where he gets the stamina to watch knowing we must get lucky to win with an offense without a big time QB. I've seen this picture before and know how it ends (without a franchise player at QB I mean). Just freaking sucks
Yeah, I threw in the towel. Just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't even watch the super bowl this year.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.