ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-14-2024, 10:38 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Now, I'm rooting for the Lions, even though it will knock me out of the Soda Bowl.
I have always wanted the Lions to advance. I just thought the Rams were playing too well right now and have more experience. So if I lose this Omaha and I go to the tie breaker and it'll take some math to figure out how far we are off. Ha. Man I didnt see these kind of scores at all
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Spike (01-15-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.