ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-13-2024, 01:03 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

I have fucking HATED the Texans since their inception and the Browns game fucked us royally this year.

I hope they go into overtime tied 0-0 and beat the shit out of each other for 5 OT's until there are no bodies left... then the refs can throw a flag on Darrell Baker and finally let CLE kick the game winner.

I can't really root for another team, but I suppose the Lions would bother me the least. At least they're an underdog franchise.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-13-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.