ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2024, 04:55 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Richardson will have a better career than Stroud.
Bold prediction, hope you're right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2024, 05:39 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Bold prediction, hope you're right.
Me too, cuz then I can come to the board and say over and over and over and over again that I was right.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2024, 05:41 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Me too, cuz then I can come to the board and say over and over and over and over again that I was right.
That would be great for you. I'd enjoy the championships more.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.