ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-10-2024, 01:31 AM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Just regarding the pre-draft QB's... I remember this board being one of the few places not on the Bryce Young train. We had more guys calling for Will Levis than Bryce Young. AR had the most interest.

I know there were guys here on board with Stroud over the rest. I want to say myself, Commish, rm, Norm (?) were a few.

I was coming from a different place than Dam, though. I wasn't super sold on any of them. I just thought Stroud had the best passing skills. He had a great rookie year, but I'm still not ready to anoint him. Especially because AR impressed in limited action and I'm excited for him to take the cuffs our roster which is better than what Stroud has.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-10-2024), Spike (01-10-2024)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.