ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-18-2023, 02:52 PM
Discflinger's Avatar
Discflinger Discflinger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: In My Head
Posts: 827
Thanks: 419
Thanked 363 Times in 221 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
That's when I lost interest in the Colts and the NFL I live real close to the Cardinals stadium and no interest there. I don't have ESPN.

It seems like every decent player gets hurt. I can't even remember the rookie QB's name and I know he is out.

I didn't even know they were on TV Sat. until I heard them talking about it on Phoenix sports talk. From the first half highlights I probably would've trun the game off after that blocked punt and said they suck.

As I see 8-6 I'm thinking no way based on my little knowledge of the Colts.

The NFL isn't as good as it use to be.
Seems to have garnered to the betting and fantasy.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.