ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-17-2023, 11:06 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,619
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,720 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
When we were in the Polian/Dungy/Manning heyday, I would always root for the other team to be at their best. I wanted them to win without an asterisk every week against a constant first place schedule. Really prove it.

If we were at that point with AR, I'd probably do the same. But right now, it's closer to the '95 feel. And the frustration of post-Luck probably makes me a little scornful... I don't give a shit about a weak schedule, I don't give a shit other teams' injuries (you're not any more injured than us).

I'm just enjoying crashing a party we weren't invited to. Hopefully we get our ticket punched and really piss in someone's Cheerios in January.
Good analogy on the Harbaugh era. Hadn't connected those dots but very similar, eerily similar, QB play. Erratic, maddening, episodic greatness, and without question a personality galvanizing for the team.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.