ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-16-2023, 09:16 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,467
Thanks: 23,337
Thanked 5,996 Times in 3,414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
I did not. I really thought we would be struggling with a rookie QB and that our talent level was not higher than a 5 win team.

I am happy to admit I am wrong. We are a deeper team than I thought we were.
Everyone in the media knew the talent was there the year before, predicting us to win the division. QB play was horrid, and the team quit on the coach. This year, their fire is renewed, and wins are coming.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.