![]() |
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
That tackle was made at Super Speed. The second one was by (thankfully back) a monster named Grover.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Downs on the punt return? Is that new? I thought Mackenzie had been doing it all year.
At any rate, any time Downs can touch the ball, I'm all in. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Michael Pittman Jr. is a Beast!
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (12-16-2023), Colts And Orioles (12-16-2023) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't like the logo on the back helmets. The simple horseshoe on the side is best.
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I feel like Red Leader here talking to Minshew:
"Stay on target. Stay on target" |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
If he'd dropped that pass, it would have been a flag for defenseless receiver. He holds on, so no flag. That's messed up.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Damn, Watt killed Freeman there
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pittsburgh curse. Here comes 7-0. Take that to the bank.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|