ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 12-16-2023, 05:36 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


When I first read that sentence, I thought that it said that you hated them almost as much as you hated the Pirates ...... I very briefly thought that you may have been an Oriole fan that saw them lose 2 thrilling World Series to them in 1971 and 1979.

o
Well, I actually am, C&O. Broke my heart both years, but I remember '79 better (or perhaps worse).

And as a Capitals fan, I hate the Penguins as well. Nothing good about Pittsburgh sports teams.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.