ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-14-2023, 12:09 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,293
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,561 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post



Wow !!! ) Hearing Don Criqui’s voice brings back memories. ) And I used to love that backfield of Dickey/McMillen.

No thoughts on the rule, I am just appreciative of the video.


o


Don Criqui: ) "Next week, the Baltimore Colts head back to Memorial Stadium to play John Elway and the Broncos."

Jim Turner: ) "It's probably going to be an over-publicized game ...... John Elway did what I would have done, he exercised an option. Do you really think that O.J. Simpson would have gone to Buffalo if he had had an option ??? No, he wouldn't have. I don't know why people are so down on John Elway."

Don Criqui: ) "Well, I think that they're down on him in Baltimore because he said that he didn't want to play for the Colts, or he didn't want to play in the city of Baltimore. That IS his option. It's also the option of the Colts fans not to like him, which they don't."

Jim Turner: ) "I talked to John Elway, and he said that he didn't make the statement about the city of Baltimore, he specifically said that he didn't want to play for the Colts football team ...... he didn't say anything about the city, and I happen to believe him."

Don Criqui: ) "Well be that as it may, they still don't like him, so it's going to be an interesting game next Sunday."

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 01-01-2024 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-14-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.