ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-11-2023, 05:56 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,496
Thanks: 902
Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
I think partly because Burrow kept playing when he was hurt, he hasn't been completely healthy all season. I agree the Bengals are a much better team, but I also believe these officials sucked and I find it hard to believe they had no agenda!
I think it’s pretty clear that, while the games aren’t necessarily faked, the officials do try to steer things in certain ways.

I don’t ever remember officiating having such a huge effect on the outcomes of so many games. And in the NFL, nothing ever happens without the league’s approval.

They want maximum drama and I’ve come to believe they “encourage” the officials to officiate in such a way as to make that happen.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-11-2023), Thorgrim (12-11-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.