![]() |
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
A side note in regard to "attitude", and "leadership" ...... Playing well almost always overshadows all of that criteria/philosophy. I don't think that there was a single ColtFreaks poster that would refer to Jonathan Taylor as a "leader" and/or that he had a "good attitude", and/or that he was "a good presence in the locker room" when he was holding out at the beginning of the season, and making it clear that he thought that he deserved more money than what the Colts were offering ...... but when Taylor was rushing for 7.9 yards-per-carry against the Saints, catching 5 passes in the 2 games against the Jaguars and the Panthers, and scoring the only TD of the game against the Patriots, I would fathom to guess that there were very few Colts fans that were thinking, "Man, he's an excellent player, but I just wish that he had a better attitude and was more of a leader in the locker room. I wish that he had more loyalty to the Shoe." o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 05-21-2024 at 02:08 PM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (11-27-2023) | ||
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|